viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

Eau de Parfum

Here I am writing to you guys about perfumes, my favorite fragrances, the brands I always buy over and over again. I think is very important for a woman to always smell nice, its something people reminds you by…I'm a believer that a smell can tell you a lot about a person, depending on the scent this person use. 
Here is the list of my favorite, hope you like them too, and If you don't know them, run to your nearest shop and try them, they are amazing!

For the day & sunny days
Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb (floral, fresh)


For day & night
Coco Mademoiselle Chanel

Miss Dior Cherie! Love this fragrance, very classy, for day, night, perfect for all occasions, a MUST have...


Also the Paco Rabanne XS, I use it for day and night, also for those sexy nights ;)



For night and winter season
Tom Ford - Black Orchid & Tobacco Vanille (Oriental spicy fragance)


Any of Creed, my favorite is the Millesime Imperial, and the Roayl Oud, best purchase cause you can share it with your boyfriend too, is for man and woman, double win product.