miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

Condesa is gorgeous

Today I walked all circuito Amsterdam in the area called Condesa in Mexico City. In my opinion this is one of the nicest areas to walk in Mexico. I call it my little St.Germain de pres. You can find a lot of people from Europe and all around the world. Tourist love this place, because you can find little shops, cafés, restaurants, bars/clubs, well everything you look for. You can ride the bike or walk around it. Also just next to it there is this street called Alvaro Obregon which belongs to Roma Norte area, is also amazing, full of nice little restaurants and bars (later we talk about it), but its worth going.

Here is my picture today walking in this area, wearing all the clothes from my favorite shop in Mexico called BELUGA which is located in the south of the City (Plaza Santa Teresa), my bag is a peek-a-boo from Fendi, and my shoes Tory Burch.