sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2013

My playlist (nice chill music)

Hey guys, well we all don't have the same taste in music, but I'm posting some songs I really like for any occasion, to chill, for working out, to have a drink with my friends, anyway, hope you like them. Here you will find some deep house & minimal, which is my favorite type of music, and if you have any recommendation please post it below, I'm always collecting good new music…

Some are not new, but they are still very good, here it goes:


Body & Soul Feat. Eeva - Body And Soul [Noir Music]
Daniel Fernandes - After All (Original Mix)
Him Self Her - Gone Too Long (Original Mix)
Booka Shade - Perfect Time (original mix)
FAUL - Changes (Feat Wad Ad)
Josh Butler - Got a feeling (PleasureKraft Edit)
Amine Edge & Dance — Going to heaven with the goodie goodies
Perseus - Running back to you
Passion Pit - Little Secrets
Turntablerocker - Grow Up (Adana Twins cut)
Bakermat - Vandaag, also Zomer is really good
Ben Pearce. What I Might Do (club edit)
BOY - Skin (Dinner Date Campfire)
Charlie Boulala - Sonnenkind
Compuphonic - Sunset (Feat Marques Toliver)
Empire of the sun - Alive
Flight Facilities - Crave you
James Blake - Rerograde (Finnebassen Finn Pilly Edit)
Jamie Woon - Lady Luck (Luciano Remix)
Marek Hemmann - Gemini
Klingande - Jubel & also try Punga
Milky Chance - Down by the river (FlicFlac Edit)
Miguel Campbell - Something special (an amazing one, still one my favorites)
Naxxos - New Orleans
Motorcitysoul - Sirens (Matthias Meyer & Patlac Remix)
Niki & The Dove - Mother Project (Goldroom remix)
Paul Kalkbrenner - Mad World, also listen to Aaron, and Dockyard
Robin Schulz - Sunset & also try Waves
Robyn - Dancing on my own (An amazing sad song, love it!)
Sect 'HTAD Jozif Remix (NO.19 Official)
Stefan Biniak - The Read All About It (Bootleg)
Tom Odell - Another Love (Zwette Edit)
WEKEED - Wild Child
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix)

Everything from Nicolas Jaar (my future boyfriend)

Also Miley Cyrus - We can't stop (don't judge, I love her)

Everything from Drake, Lil Wayne, Kanye West & Jay-Z


Also this is a very personal taste, but one of my guilty pleasures are the british band, One Direction (gorgeous boys, and really good singers)