martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Acting like a Parisian

Hey everyone, well in case you don't know, I will tell you Paris is one of my favorite cities in the world top1, then goes London, then NY… But later we'll talk about that.
I've been going to Paris since I was a little kid, I've lived there several times, and almost all my summers I spend in this magical city. And again in some weeks I'll be there again. Can't help my self from going, seriously, who can blame me?
My favorite area is St. Germain de prés, here is where I always stay, is the arrendisment full of life, a lot of young people, specially cute boys and girls. Its very safe here, full of cafés and restaurants, shops, well everything! My favorite spots are of course the legendary Cafe de Fleur, La Palette, Le deux Margots, Germain, Ralph's Cafe. Then if you want to go for a late drink and see the cool kids of Paris, go to Montana (bouncers there can be awful but you can give it a try), also there is this small bar called prescription which I love t go for a couple of drinks. Anyway there are many places to grab a glass in St.Germain. I usually never leave this area.

La Palette