jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

Best winter looks

So I've been preparing my outfits for this winter season, first of all, I think the best idea is to get some ideas from magazines, blogs, online web sites, or wherever, is your choice. I love to get ideas from fashion on instagram, I prefer cool girls looks than celebrities… Anyway the best way to get ideas, is to make some research.
I'm going to post some pics of winter outfits I loved, hope you all like them, like I did…

First accessory we all have to have this winter is this amazing black hat, you can find it almost everywhere from BCBG Max Azria to the classics, Chanel & Yves Saint Laurent.  This one is from the YSL runway, which I think is incredible, looks amazing, and sophisticated. Also I saw it in burgundy color, which I also loved...
Black leather,  MUST HAVE ITEMS, black leather never goes out of style, and goes with absolutely everything…

Black leather jacket


Black leather pants


Then the all white look, no explain needed, looks clean, and gorgeous, specially for brunettes!


Casual looks…




The best colors for winter are burgundy & black, these two will never let you down, mix both of them at the same time, and you will get a winning look…


My favorite…