miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

Kim Kardashian & FUR... (Peta I don't suggest to read this article)

Hi guys, so yes, I consider myself guilty to be huge a Kardashian fan. I love these hard working girls, their attitude, their style, and how they have been succeding in life.... (Kris Jenner congrats of how being the smartest to make a huge entreprise with your family).

If you have followed KWTK since season 1, you can see their development and how much they have grown up as a huge brand, we are talking about: from their line Kardashian beauty products, obviously the tv reality show whoe brought them to fame worlwide and now they just begun season 11!.
The little Jenner girls growing up as succesful business woman, and well all their development is to be amazed by. Hate them or love them, but that is something we all can't deny.

And in my opinion they have work their ass off to be in the place where they stand up now. So claps to all the Kardasian-Jenner group.

This time I will write about my old time favorite idol Kim Kardashian and one of my favorite thing in the world (ok, maybe not as much, but one of the things I love which is FUR).
And nobody knows hot to wear fur better as Kim Kardashian West.

Here I am posting some of my favorite pics of her using fur, looking absoultely amaze.