martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

How to start a perfect day

First RULE, always start your day by taking a shower, nothing makes you feel better during the day than doing this simple step as soon as you wake up.
And with this I mean, having a great shampoo, shower gel of your personal taste (for example I always choose grapefruit during the day and vanilla or chocolate for the night).

Always Scrub at least twice a week and shave daily or every 2 days.

Use oil for your body and hair.

Hydration is the key, the oils have this purpose, but recently I discovered the best invention for me, as I always double moisturize my body and face. It's a cream that you wash it out, when you are still in the shower, then you dry as usual, and you are already moisturized. I love this product.
 Then last ALWAYS use face lotion and never forget to put sunblock with it, better if you buy a good face lotion that includes it. I love the lush powder special made for the face which you can put after your face lotion and it doesn't make your face oily, its amazing.